Trying to decide on wedding colours this season? Try teal and copper. Teal
is a gorgeous blue-green shade that is for some reason under the radar for
weddings. We got inspiration for a teal and copper wedding from a
fascinating creature: the Peacock. Now wait, wait, nobody is suggesting you
come out covered in colourful feathers (Lord, the mental picture alone).
We searched and came up with outstanding pictures of teal and copper
weddings for your inspiration. The trick with this combo is not to overdo
it or it’ll come off a bit over the top. Being tasteful is key. We suggest
you choose a neutral backdrop like grey or white or stone: and then have
teal and copper added.
There are many ways to include this fantastic colour scheme:
1. Traditional attire: Here's where you can go all out. Our traditional wedding dresses are not colour shy. We are bold, vibrant and we slay. Take a cue from this bridal look and get fully decked in teal and copper. We dare anybody to try and outshine you.
Photo Credit: @oni_gele
: We love this sharp design
Photo Credit: @simplisticinvitations
3. Wedding cake: Probably the only thing that will get as much attention as you at your white wedding. This teal cake with a petal base and copper accent is picture perfect.
Photo source: via weddingomania.com
4. Centrepieces: The neutral tablecloth lets the teal and copper stand out beautifully.Photo source: via weddingomania.com
5. Groom’s suit: Again, wear with restraint. Keep it classy and fashionable with a pocket square and boutonniere in these colours.Photo Credit: calynberry.com
6. Shoes: Shoes are a perfect way to rock your wedding colours. These copper Jimmy Choo shoes took our breath away.Photo: Jimmy Choo Tallulah sandals
Finally, one way to rock peacock feathers in a drop-dead gorgeous way. We have a feeling these shoes will be worn many more times after the wedding.Photo source: candisfloralcreations.com